Nor’easters, pacific storms, bad hair days…
Here is a one dish meal you can make with a few inexpensive ingredients!
Keep these ingredients on hand and you may not need to leave the house.
Feel free to add extra sausage, cheese, cooked veggies or anything you have in your pantry!
1 ~ 12 oz. box of corn muffin / bread mix
1 ~ 10 oz. can of Campbell’s Italian Wedding soup
2 ~ Large eggs (separated)
1/2 cup milk or water
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2) Beat egg whites to soft peaks
- 3) Combine cornbread mix, soup, liquid (milk or water) and egg yolks
- 4) Gently fold in beaten egg whites
- 5) Fill 8 x 8 pan or uncovered casserole dish and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 6) Allow to cool for 15 minutes, slice and serve.